For most, it’s the convenience of dealing directly with the buyers who can offer complete solutions. For others, it may come down to urgent circumstances requiring a quick, hassle-free sale. Whatever your reason, we’re here to help you.
When dealing with private buyers for a fast house sale, we ensure the highest level of efficiency, integrity and we bring a proven track record.
With access to the UK’s largest network of private investors, we offer you more than just cash buyers. We aim to find you the ideal solution.
Here’s what you can expect from us:
- ✔ No fees, our service is completely FREE.
- ✔ The highest cash offer from an experienced investor.
- ✔ A quick and hassle-free sale with cash in your bank in 28 days.
- ✔ Save on mortgage payments and estate agent fees.
- ✔ We can stop repossession at any time.
- ✔ No need to decorate, saving you time and money.
- ✔ Sales are confidential and discreet.
- ✔ We include a free rics valuation.
- ✔ We never disguise an offer with costly terms and hidden charges.
- ✔ No fees, including the valuation.
- ✔ We involve you in every step of the process.
Our investors abide by our strict standards and ethical guidelines as Solution Property Buyers Quality-Approved Partners. These guidelines include:
- ✔ Being transparent about our buying process at all times.
- ✔ Following the law & ethics.
- ✔ Certified with the Anti-money laundering regulations showing proof of funds.
- ✔ quick to respond.
- ✔ Completing on the date as agreed.
- ✔ Being flexible to accommodate your needs.
- ✔ Giving you the highest cash offer.
We are part of the UK’s number one property investor network. Our associate investors are highly trained professionals who pride themselves for their knowledge in the property industry, efficiency and ethics in their dealing with our clients. We distinguish ourselves from other home buying companies and networks in the following areas:
- ✔ Part of the longest established investor network in the UK with a successful track record of helping thousands of sellers sell their property.
- ✔ Up to date with our knowledge and hence we can offer sellers many solutions.
- ✔ Professionals with the highest standards and efficiency under or strict ethical guidelines.
How Solution Property Buyers compare against traditional open market sales
Sale processTypical Selling timescale
- Market value (advertised price)
- Offer Accepted (Typical 5% Discount)
- Post survey negotiation
- Estate agent (£92,500 @ 2% + VAT)
- Solicitor fees (£1,000 + VAT = £1,200)
- Mortgate payments (£563pcm for 9Mth)
- Utilities & Council Tax (£375 x 9 months)
- Property clearance (skip & deep clean)
- Final Price
Estate AgentTypical selling timescale
Our ServiceTypical selling timescale
How we compare to the open market
- Solution Property Buyers
- Other house buying companies
- Property auction
- Online Estate Agent
- Estate Agents
Average sale length
- 1-3 weeks
- 2-10 weeks
- 6 - 10 weeks
- 16 - 52 weeks
- 16 - 52 weeks
Typical cost to you
- £2,500 - £5,000
- £1,000 - £5,000
Part of the UK’s #1 property investor network
GET OFFER NOW
After you fill in our online form, you'll receive our FREE online care package with multiple offers and solutions. Get started now.
7 Park Row
0113 320 2417